The truth of the matter is that you are never too young to get your affairs in order. There is a common misconception that estate planning only needs to happen when someone is near death. Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. Estate planning should begin as soon as one becomes an adult. Read More...
News and Articles
Monday, October 01, 2018
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home
- Aren’t I too young to start estate planning?
- Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney over a General Attorney
- Now Open on Select Saturdays!
- Making a Trust the Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Effects of Technology on the Elder Population and the Future of Elder Law
- How do the 2018 Tax Law Changes Affect Me?