The truth of the matter is that you are never too young to get your affairs in order. There is a common misconception that estate planning only needs to happen when someone is near death. Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. Estate planning should begin as soon as one becomes an adult. Read More...
News and Articles
Monday, October 01, 2018
- Forced Heirship in Louisiana: What You Need to Know
- Who Will Handle My Funeral Arrangements?
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die?
- Has Your Will Been Notarized Properly?
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: When Should You Start Receiving Yours?
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home