Have you thought about what would happen if your retirement community had a financial wipeout? Though industry members in this world point out this is rare, there are cases in which retirement communities have had to raise their monthly fees or reduce services. Read More...
News and Articles
Thursday, November 01, 2018
- Our New Attorney
- People who have lost the ability to sign and those who are sight impaired can still execute wills
- There's No Time Like the Present
- VA Records Accessible online or by App
- Forced Heirship in Louisiana: What You Need to Know
- Who Will Handle My Funeral Arrangements?
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die?
- Has Your Will Been Notarized Properly?
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: When Should You Start Receiving Yours?