Have you thought about what would happen if your retirement community had a financial wipeout? Though industry members in this world point out this is rare, there are cases in which retirement communities have had to raise their monthly fees or reduce services. Read More...
News and Articles
Thursday, November 01, 2018
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home
- Aren’t I too young to start estate planning?
- Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney over a General Attorney
- Now Open on Select Saturdays!
- Making a Trust the Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Effects of Technology on the Elder Population and the Future of Elder Law
- How do the 2018 Tax Law Changes Affect Me?