Just as you choose your physician or auto mechanic by his or her speciality, you should choose an estate and probate lawyer who does estate and probate work - not someone who “does it on the side” from their normal area of expertise. Patricia Miramon is a member of NAELA- the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys. Members of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) are attorneys who are experienced and trained in working with the legal problems of aging Americans and individuals of all ages with disabilities. Upon joining, NAELA member attorneys agree to adhere to the NAELA Aspirational Standards. Established in 1987, NAELA is a non-profit association that assists lawyers, bar organizations, and others. The mission of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys is educate, inspire, serve, and provide community to attorneys with practices in elder and special needs law. Read More...
News and Articles
Monday, December 10, 2018
- Forced Heirship in Louisiana: What You Need to Know
- Who Will Handle My Funeral Arrangements?
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die?
- Has Your Will Been Notarized Properly?
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: When Should You Start Receiving Yours?
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home