The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed into law on December 22, 2017. Many of the inflation adjusted numbers were changed. Those include: Read More...
News and Articles
Thursday, March 01, 2018
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home
- Aren’t I too young to start estate planning?
- Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney over a General Attorney
- Now Open on Select Saturdays!
- Making a Trust the Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Effects of Technology on the Elder Population and the Future of Elder Law
- How do the 2018 Tax Law Changes Affect Me?