Differences in generation change the way we look at and adapt to technology. It has both positive and negative impacts on elders, their families, caregivers, and even their living environments. There are many types of technology that can be used by elders to improve independence and quality of life. However, not all elders are capable of learning new technology as they age due to changes in vision, disease, physical limitations, and mental abilities. Read More...
News and Articles
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home
- Aren’t I too young to start estate planning?
- Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney over a General Attorney
- Now Open on Select Saturdays!
- Making a Trust the Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Effects of Technology on the Elder Population and the Future of Elder Law
- How do the 2018 Tax Law Changes Affect Me?