Why should I choose an attorney who focuses on estate planning matters rather than a general attorney who practices all types of law? Would you have your general practitioner do your heart surgery? Like the medical profession, the legal profession does allow for attorneys to focus on specific areas of law. Though all attorneys have the same juris doctorate degree, estate planning attorneys solely focus on decisions that affect your family and your possessions after your death. Read More...
News and Articles
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- Our New Attorney
- People who have lost the ability to sign and those who are sight impaired can still execute wills
- There's No Time Like the Present
- VA Records Accessible online or by App
- Forced Heirship in Louisiana: What You Need to Know
- Who Will Handle My Funeral Arrangements?
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die?
- Has Your Will Been Notarized Properly?
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: When Should You Start Receiving Yours?