Why should I choose an attorney who focuses on estate planning matters rather than a general attorney who practices all types of law? Would you have your general practitioner do your heart surgery? Like the medical profession, the legal profession does allow for attorneys to focus on specific areas of law. Though all attorneys have the same juris doctorate degree, estate planning attorneys solely focus on decisions that affect your family and your possessions after your death. Read More...
News and Articles
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die?
- Has Your Will Been Notarized Properly?
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: When Should You Start Receiving Yours?
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home
- Aren’t I too young to start estate planning?
- Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney over a General Attorney