Why should I choose an attorney who focuses on estate planning matters rather than a general attorney who practices all types of law? Would you have your general practitioner do your heart surgery? Like the medical profession, the legal profession does allow for attorneys to focus on specific areas of law. Though all attorneys have the same juris doctorate degree, estate planning attorneys solely focus on decisions that affect your family and your possessions after your death. Read More...
News and Articles
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home
- Aren’t I too young to start estate planning?
- Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney over a General Attorney
- Now Open on Select Saturdays!
- Making a Trust the Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Effects of Technology on the Elder Population and the Future of Elder Law
- How do the 2018 Tax Law Changes Affect Me?
- What is the Louisiana Small Successions Act, and how does it affect me?
- Have you or your spouse considered a reverse mortgage?
- Blended Families and Estate Planning