News and Articles
Tuesday, January 01, 2019
Many of us make New Year’s resolutions and the vast majority of those resolutions are about losing weight, exercising more, or quitting smoking. Other popular resolutions are managing debt, saving more money, or volunteering. What about a resolution that can impact your life and the life of your family for years to come? Making or revising your will should be at the top of your resolution list. Everyone needs a will, a power of attorney for financial and health decisions, and a living will. Preparing these documents need not be costly. Worksheets for wills, powers of attorney and living wills are on this website. Take a few minutes to complete them and contact us to get the ball rolling on your estate plan. I promise this is a resolution you can easily keep!
- Scam Artists are Impersonating Social Security Employees
- New Video Teaches Veterans How to Apply for Disability Benefits
- Attention: Do it Yourself-ers! BEWARE!
- Our New Attorney
- People who have lost the ability to sign and those who are sight impaired can still execute wills
- There's No Time Like the Present
- VA Records Accessible online or by App
- Forced Heirship in Louisiana: What You Need to Know
- Who Will Handle My Funeral Arrangements?
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference