If your name is on a shared certificate of deposit account (the kind that says “Patricia Miramon or Someone Else”), the funds in that account will not necessarily go to you (the other account holder) in the event of the account owner’s death. Read More...
News and Articles
Friday, February 01, 2019
- Scam Artists are Impersonating Social Security Employees
- New Video Teaches Veterans How to Apply for Disability Benefits
- Attention: Do it Yourself-ers! BEWARE!
- Our New Attorney
- People who have lost the ability to sign and those who are sight impaired can still execute wills
- There's No Time Like the Present
- VA Records Accessible online or by App
- Forced Heirship in Louisiana: What You Need to Know
- Who Will Handle My Funeral Arrangements?
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference