If your name is on a shared certificate of deposit account (the kind that says “Patricia Miramon or Someone Else”), the funds in that account will not necessarily go to you (the other account holder) in the event of the account owner’s death. Read More...
News and Articles
Friday, February 01, 2019
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die?
- Has Your Will Been Notarized Properly?
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: When Should You Start Receiving Yours?
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home
- Aren’t I too young to start estate planning?
- Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney over a General Attorney