When we think about estate planning, we typically think of wills, powers of attorney, and trusts. Yet, these estate planning documents usually do not tell your loved ones what your last wishes are. Families are often left with questions like: Read More...
News and Articles
Saturday, June 01, 2019
- VA Records Accessible online or by App
- Forced Heirship in Louisiana: What You Need to Know
- Who Will Handle My Funeral Arrangements?
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die?
- Has Your Will Been Notarized Properly?
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: When Should You Start Receiving Yours?
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer