The statewide quarantine has left most Louisiana residents stuck at home. We are all looking for ways to remain active and productive. It can be an opportune time to get things off your to-do list that have lingered for a long time, such as estate planning. Read More...
News and Articles
The Secure Act was passed as part of the 2020 spending bill. The new law contains many changes to the existing retirement plan distribution rules. The Secure Act focuses heavily on changes to retirement accounts. There are many changes including the limits on the “stretch IRA”. Read More...
- What are the new rules on inherited IRAs?
- What's your "endgame"?
- Scam Artists are Impersonating Social Security Employees
- New Video Teaches Veterans How to Apply for Disability Benefits
- Attention: Do it Yourself-ers! BEWARE!
- Our New Attorney
- People who have lost the ability to sign and those who are sight impaired can still execute wills
- There's No Time Like the Present