In light of mounting COVID-19 concerns throughout the United States, we here at Miramon Law, Inc. want to ensure that the health and safety of our clients remain a top priority.
Our doors will remain open for business, however, we will offer our clients the ability to meet with our attorneys remotely. Our attorneys will be available for meetings through phone conferences, video conference, and Facebook Video chat. If any of our clients need assistance in setting up a “remote” conference, please contact our office at (318) 869-0055.
We will continue to meet with clients at our office if desired, however, we will be taking preventative measures to protect our clients. This includes: frequent hand washing, social distancing, and maintaining a clean work environment and disinfecting regularly.
As always, Miramon Law, Inc. appreciates our clients and will continue to provide representation that focuses on you.
News and Articles
- What are the new rules on inherited IRAs?
- What's your "endgame"?
- Scam Artists are Impersonating Social Security Employees
- New Video Teaches Veterans How to Apply for Disability Benefits
- Attention: Do it Yourself-ers! BEWARE!
- Our New Attorney
- People who have lost the ability to sign and those who are sight impaired can still execute wills
- There's No Time Like the Present