News and Articles
It's A New Year!
Tuesday, January 01, 2019
Many of us make New Year’s resolutions and the vast majority of those resolutions are about losing weight, exercising more, or quitting smoking. Other popular resolutions are managing debt, saving more money, or volunteering. What about a resolution that can impact your life and the life of your family for years to come? Making or revising your will should be at the top of your resolution list. Everyone needs a will, a power of attorney for financial and health decisions, and a living will. Preparing these documents need not be costly. Worksheets for wills, powers of attorney and living wills are on this website. Take a few minutes to complete them and contact us to get the ball rolling on your estate plan. I promise this is a resolution you can easily keep!
- Miramon Law to Attend 2019 NAELA Annual Conference
- What Happens to Your Debt When You Die?
- Has Your Will Been Notarized Properly?
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: When Should You Start Receiving Yours?
- Just Because Your Name Is On An Account Does Not Make It Yours!
- It's A New Year!
- Choosing The Right Lawyer
- Things to Look for in Your Continuing Care Home
- Aren’t I too young to start estate planning?
- Choosing an Estate Planning Attorney over a General Attorney