Louisiana's living will law was passed by the Legislature in 1984. It provides that an adult person may make a written declaration regarding the withholding or withdrawal of life support in the event of a terminal and irreversible condition. Read More...
News and Articles
Living Wills - Health Care Directive - Health Care Power of Attorney - Do Not Resuscitate - Five Wishes - Nineteen Wishes - What's The Difference?
Not a day goes by without someone calling me for a "price" on a Living Trust. Often the caller has already decided that he needs a Living Trust and will not even consider discussing his reasons for wanting to set up a Living Trust, or the possible adverse consequences of such a document. If the only reason for setting up a Living Trust is to "avoid probate" you probably don't need one. Read More...
- What are the new rules on inherited IRAs?
- What's your "endgame"?
- Scam Artists are Impersonating Social Security Employees
- New Video Teaches Veterans How to Apply for Disability Benefits
- Attention: Do it Yourself-ers! BEWARE!
- Our New Attorney
- People who have lost the ability to sign and those who are sight impaired can still execute wills
- There's No Time Like the Present