Most of us no longer mark the end of summer with a return to school and preparation for a new school year. As adults, the end of the summer is a great time to to put your plans in motion to get your estate planning completed before the end of the year. We offer free initial consultations, telephone consultations, Saturday appointments, and flexibility to meet your work or personal schedule.
You may be unsure if you need new or updated documents. If you have wills, powers of attorney, and living wills already in place, pull those out and read through them to make sure they still meet your needs. We can quickly review documents and advise you as to whether they should be updated.
Every week someone comes in and says “we meant to get this done before something happened but we never got around to it.” Estate planning should be a priority for everyone, even if you think your estate is “too small to worry about.” Believe me when I tell you that your spouse, children or other heirs will not appreciate having to “figure it out” when you are seriously ill and no one has your power of attorney or you have passed away without a will.
As was first said in 1562, “there is no time like the present!”
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
News and Articles
- What are the new rules on inherited IRAs?
- What's your "endgame"?
- Scam Artists are Impersonating Social Security Employees
- New Video Teaches Veterans How to Apply for Disability Benefits
- Attention: Do it Yourself-ers! BEWARE!
- Our New Attorney
- People who have lost the ability to sign and those who are sight impaired can still execute wills
- There's No Time Like the Present